GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. N

Convince me not to get into a '15 Camry XSE

Don't do it!!!! Had 2 camrys. Great cars. Reliable and cheap to run. But nowhere near the drive the Gti is. Stick with Gti.
  2. N

need new phjone- suggestions?

Used iPhone since 2007. I hate ios 7. Went to a Motorola Moto X and love it. Perfect size. You may want to take a look at it.
  3. N

Any advantages to MK7 being built in Mexico?

I am interested in the Mk7 but will not buy a 1st year GTI again regardless of where it is built. Nor would I buy a first year Japanese car either. Let them get the kinks worked out first.
  4. N

1st time visiting Myrtle Beach....suggestions?

Drive south a few minutes to Murrels Inlet and eat at Drunken Jacks. Good stuff, and it is right on the water. Also, Sea Captains in Myrtle Beach is very good.
  5. N

Picked up a Miata (NB)

Love mine. Supercharger will give it a little extra kick. Solid and fun cars!
  6. N

Toyota GT 86 shown in production form!

That is actually a pretty nice looking coupe.
  7. N

Audi discontinues manual gearbox for S4 and S5 in Europe

As much as it pains me, it is only a matter of time here as well. For all cars.............:(
  8. N

RIP Dan Wheldon

Dan was a class act. He will be missed. RIP.
  9. N

8th Gen Si guys discuss the GTI

I have been a Honda and VW owner for a long time. But let's face it, the Civic lacks what the GTI has most, Torque...........
  10. N

Neighbors Rottweiler came over and mauled/killed my dog today

Give it a few days, and give it some thought before you do anything though. Your response needs to be well thought out and not done out of anger. Very upsetting. Our pets are our families for those that have them.
  11. N

Neighbors Rottweiler came over and mauled/killed my dog today

I am very to hear about this...............we lost our Golden 2 years ago and it is always hard. But when it happens this way, wow, you are never prepared. My concern is your son. This could have been him in the way trying to help. I would give it a few days and then sit down and talk with...
  12. N

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

Welcome aboard!!!!
  13. N

2 years ago today, my life changed forever...

Wow!!!! Glad you made it. Motorcycles are fun but not worth dying for. Congrats on the new GTI!
  14. N

2011 VW CC 3.6L 4motion executive

Nice car, it looks awesome in that color!!!!!
  15. N

Pay as you go Insurance

I don't want big brother in my car, no thanks.......
  16. N

Gas Prices where you live thread.

$3.28 today for premium.........
  17. N

Top Gear America

I watched it, and it came across that they were trying too hard. Too scripted. Not a fan so far.
  18. N

Volkswagen plans to buy Ferrari

Ahhhhh....... The drama continues..........