GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Michael gti07

Golf 8 Key Fob - cover fitting

Actually, one of my favorite options is touching the inside and outside of the doorhandle (fronts only) to unlock/lock the doors. (Well, that and enabling windows up or down with the fob).
  2. Michael gti07

Golf 8 Key Fob - cover fitting

I like the design, although I'm surprised it's not alot smaller. I've a pertinent question though, Why did they get rid of the emergency button. I've only ever used it by accident myself, so anybody................
  3. Michael gti07

Flying Tesla

Wow, Guess weekend beater movie becomes jail time........
  4. Michael gti07

Flying Tesla

Throwaway car with a completely sprung suspension, or unplanned, overdone stunt mistake? They can go much faster, driver probably braked just before the hilltop. Was it worth a little spine compression? Are there tesla beaters cheap enough to make weekend movies now?
  5. Michael gti07

2019 GTI Rabbit Cornflower Blue DSG PP LP CWP Underbody Engine Cover / Aero panels Many VCDS...

2019 GTI Rabbit Cornflower Blue DSG PP LP CWP Underbody Engine Cover / Aero panels Many VCDS mods 30th Ed. Shifter OEM Aspherical Mirrors Favorite ORCA 17" rims Michellin Pilot Sport A/S4 GoFast Bits Diverter Valve 034 Dogbone Powerflex Hybrid Lower Puck BFI Motor/Trans mounts Euro Intake...
  6. Michael gti07

Help! I need to Soundproof my Garage & House

Hi folks, I need some help/experience for latest house updating project. I bought a house last December and have been updating it during the weekends when I wasn't too pooped from work. It's a 4-level split with attached garage, built in 1969, with very little updating. So, due to very high...