GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. VW-TX

Thought I'd share what I got after selling the mk7 R...

After test driving many cars, I purchased this last weekend. Got a great deal for 0% apr for 72 months, and made the jump. It's fast, its comfortable, it has all the newer technology stuff! And it's fun! 2015 Chevrolet SS, Heron White, A6, with sunroof and spare. Purchased for $47,080 which...
  2. VW-TX

My new 2015 Golf R came in!

Was the 2nd person on Vortex, and 1st on Texas we know about that got their R. :) Woot! Enjoy the pics guys. Here are the pictures....:) Enjoy
  3. VW-TX

Question on website, no new posts overnight?

I have noticed lately and wonder if the site is going down at night or something. I didn't check it after 10pm last night, and when I came on this morning at 7:30am, only 4 new posts? Something seems wrong about that because there use to be a bunch of new posts. Has anyone else noticed this?
  4. VW-TX

Question about an issue on our 08 Civic EX coughing

We have a 08 Civic that has a little bit of a hard time starting sometimes, and when you turn it off, it kinda diesels...still runs a bit then dies. Weird yes. Called the dealer, and they said to stop using Valero gas and start using Chevron with a few tanks of 93 octane to see if it helps...
  5. VW-TX

Website Down almost every morning

So when is this website issue going to be resolved when it's always down in the morning. Today it was down for around 3-4 hours from 7am-10am central time. They got the Tapatalk fixed, now let's get this fixed!
  6. VW-TX

C&D test the new 2012 Jetta GLI

http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/2012-volkswagen-jetta-gli-road-test-review Not a good review.
  7. VW-TX

Gen 7 Golf Info

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/news/autoexpressnews/251851/seven_up_for_golf.html Not sure how real this is, but it seems pretty real. I can't tell if the picture is photoshopped but it doesn't look like it. All I can say is, they will ruin the car if it looks like that.
  8. VW-TX

Between 7am-8am this site is unresponsive!

What is the deal? Can't even visit it sometimes. Not my end, definitely the site as my phone (tapatalk), home and work can't either during those times.
  9. VW-TX

Thought I share my Garage Makeover we did 6-8 months ago...

We did this about 6 months ago: With the help of my father, we have been working on redoing the garage. It is 30 years old and never was taken care of. So it was time to redo it. Here is the progress photos...not done yet, but getting there. If I wasn't busy with work, I am busy doing...