GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Thought I share my Garage Makeover we did 6-8 months ago...

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
We did this about 6 months ago:

With the help of my father, we have been working on redoing the garage. It is 30 years old and never was taken care of. So it was time to redo it. Here is the progress photos...not done yet, but getting there.

If I wasn't busy with work, I am busy doing something I have wanted to do for years...... Working evenings and this weekend doing this it is finally coming together... Here are pics to show the progess. Floor EPOXY w/flakes and cabinets are soon to come and finishing the new wall with paint.

New Electrical Installed: New Panel with breakers, new and additional circuits with plugs dedicated for the garage. Separated the house from those circuits so they aren't shared anymore. Dedicated circuit for Air Compressor. All to code

Lighting: 7 new T8 lights installed.

Walls: New sheet rock, and paint on all walls including repairs and paint to roof.

Cabinets: Ultimate Garage Cabinets

Flooring: Ultimate Garage flooring

This wall had Wood Paneling...it was removed.

More updated pictures...Wall is done. All we need now is the floor and cabinets.

Here they are......90% done!

Couple of pictures with everything back in including the cars (my old Blue TL-S before I sold it to come back to VW/Audi.

APdubbin

Ready to race!
Beautiful garage man! Looks so unreal, alomost like you photo shopped the cabinets in there lol, fantastic work.
And nice cars ;) I also have a TL Type-S 2008.
I guess people who like the Type-S also gotta love the GTI lol

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
Yep....sold it for the GTI now. :) Thanks it took a lot of work to get that garage like that.

Carbon Steel

Go Kart Champion
Nice job.

Grownman

Ready to race!
Awesome job, love the flooring and cabinets. Sleek and clean looking, bet that flooring is nice to clean.. squeegee!

Noticed the California duster hanging in the first pic XD

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
Thanks! And yes that is the Cali duster. :) Just used it tonight actually on the GTI. The floor due to not being 100% flat because of the flakes squeegee's OKAY, but moping it and it comes clean really easy and just let it air out for 10 minutes. :)

2011gti

Ready to race!
thats cleaner and nice then my room

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Very nice! Gotta love a finished, well done garage.

sirdudeth

Ready to race!
Looks really good man.

Ps. You have a lot of cat food. Do you own cheetahs?

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
That's litter.