GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. johnny12345

My rad fan blew through the hood of my camaro

Thought you guys might like to see even though its not a VW I had a fan that was supposed to be on a clutch fan but swapped to a solid drive fan shaft without changing the actual fan. At high RPM the shaft could'nt stay together:cry: Shaft let go at about 5500 rpm
  2. johnny12345

hideous or not so bad?...NON VW CONTENT

This is my 79 camaro, was all red untill I decided to pinstripe, painted mirrors and front side vents black. The problem is I'm blinded by love and can't tell if this thing is ugly or not. I know not everyone loves this style of Camaro, so please comment only on mods to the car, not the...
  3. johnny12345

Am I screwed or what?

O.k here the situation, I WAS on driver probation, which means if you get one more driving infraction you get a suspension. Well guess what........ thats right, you guessed it, I got a ticket. I disputed the ticket, so at this point in time I'm NOT proven guilty. My driver probation is...
  4. johnny12345

Kwik-E mart??????

I guess the convience store chain 7-11 has changed some of there stores into actual Kwik-E marts, just like off the Simpsons. Shelves stocked with Buzz Cola, Radio-active man cereal, squishies and other products that apperead on the Simpsons. Its a legit convience store, true story, theres...
  5. johnny12345

Help me name my dog.....Please

Were getting another minature pincher puppy tomorow. Its a female and she's black and tan like the one on the bottom right. We need help choosing a name. Any suggestions?
  6. johnny12345

how to upload from url?

yup just what the title said. I can't upload pic from my computer so I've uploaded some pics to photobucket, but don't know how to get them from there to here. I know, I suck.......whatever
  7. johnny12345

Help on attaching images

O.k I got some pics, but when I go to "insert image" it says list the name of URL, don't know what do. Help anyone?