GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. mlody91

RS3 coming to the America

"you're more SUV kind of people" so we'll give you the sedan instead of the sportback. How does that make ANY sense?
  2. mlody91

Hilary or Trump (and why?)

To anyone still undecided, this is for you. SgicDQHbV3M EDIT - Forgot how to post youtube vids. *Fixed*
  3. mlody91

Hilary or Trump (and why?)

What an honor it is to make this my 669th post....teehee :D
  4. mlody91

Apparently my neighbors don't like VW's. . .

Ohh wow.....did the neighbors with the mini get a similar letter? "I bet you think you're all 'posh' with your cute little mini and you probably call freedom fries 'chips'. You disgust me. #Trump2016" Sincerely, Your ignorant pseudo-patriot neighbor
  5. mlody91

Daily Driving stick sucks rant.

This was my first manual car when I bought it 3 years ago (damn time flies) and those first couple months were killing my left calf muscles (for manual drivers everyday is leg day lol). I was scared of traffic because I thought my leg would give out but after a few months my leg just became...
  6. mlody91

Poll: Pocket Rocket War (300+ HP Club)

Meh.....I guess they can't appease us all. Still want it though.
  7. mlody91

Poll: Pocket Rocket War (300+ HP Club)

Any idea if they'll bring the sportback RS3?
  8. mlody91

College MK6 owners!

Wayne State University School of Medicine M1 About to take my 3rd exam of the year in about an hour. Only reason I have a GTI is because I got her salvaged off of copart.com then worked a deal with a local mechanic to have her all fixed up below 14k. I'm keeping her until she croaks.
  9. mlody91

Hey All

So you decided to join golfmk6......but you drive an Acura. .........explain.
  10. mlody91

Officially Official NHL Thread, Finally.

Just going to leave this here.
  11. mlody91

"Yo I heard from your bro that youza bitch!" Smith would of gotten pummeled.....anywhoo, Game 3 shall be interesting. If we're going to win this series, Howard needs to play as good or better than Rask.
  12. mlody91

POLE: Sex in the car?

Lost virginity in a '01 focus Did it a countless number of times in my scion tc before I sold it to a chinese exchange student. Not even once in the GTI :( Side note - I'm guessing it's the DSG guys that are getting road dome.
  13. mlody91

Here's the new game plan - Give puck to Nyquist. They'll be pumping the brakes REAL quick.
  14. mlody91

What is the least powerful car you've ever driven?

Here's another one from the motherland. Fiat 126p with a 594 cc straight 2 engine. This was the car I learned how to drive stick with :laugh:
  15. mlody91

GTR Sedan by Infiniti (Q50)

Bit of a butterface......everything looks good....but her face....dat ass dow
  16. mlody91

Word Association Game #2

Sandals
  17. mlody91

I just hope Mike Babcock can bring that winning good-luck mojo back to the D, but with Zetterberg out....I'm not so sure that's going to happen.
  18. mlody91

House of Cards

My personal favorite - "choosing money over power is mistake that almost everyone in this town makes. Money is the big mansion in Saratoga that starts falling apart in ten years. Power is the old stone building that stands for centuries. I cannot respect someone who does not see the difference."
  19. mlody91

House of Cards

Everything Frank Underwood says in that show is pure gold and should be on motivational posters everywhere. It would make kittens hanging off clothes lines with the caption "hang in there" obsolete.
  20. mlody91

Sell shoe, get K04.

.......:lol: