GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What is the least powerful car you've ever driven?

mlody91

Ready to race!

Here's another one from the motherland. Fiat 126p with a 594 cc straight 2 engine. This was the car I learned how to drive stick with :laugh:

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Here's another one from the motherland. Fiat 126p with a 594 cc straight 2 engine. This was the car I learned how to drive stick with :laugh:

Polski Fiat! I haven't seen one of those in a while...

PrayforMojo

Go Kart Champion
1987 Pontiac Firefly, aka Chevrolet Swift for those of you living in Canada's underpants. It had a 1.3 liter 3 cylinder with a dead turbo so I think it made about 60hp.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
I got a 1990 Toyota Corolla LE, I think its got around 95 hp? damn it do 0-60 in 13 sec.
it was pretty rubbish... you get to one side of the car to the other when corning if you dont wear the seat belts ... (yes seat belts.. there were 2! one for should and one for the waist..) but it was reliable as hell... I tried to launch it at N with 3k rev then quickly drop to D... lolll that was silly... but it didnt kill it...

İ learned how to drive stick with that when i was 17, kinda miss that car actually, it was the least powerful until i drove my granpas renault megane diesel 85 hp, love driving it around town. Then the current gen fiesta which is 1.2 60 hp, imagine roadtrip lugging luggage and 3 more people, never the less i had fun with it and its feels bit more fun than gti actually when cornering

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
1980 Mercedes 300SD. The school busses would literally be riding my ass going up a hill leaving High School. I would have it pegged in second gear all the way up the hill doing 40mph. If I let it shift into 3rd going up hill I would rapidly lose speed. It was that flat yellow color also :(

EDIT: I did only pay 200 bucks for it though, so I definitely got my moneys worth out of it. I can't tell you how many ebrake slides into snow banks that car endured with no issue.

Oh it's not that bad haha. I drove a 300sd for a couple years, 0-60 was around 17 seconds but they were torquey around town and geared just right. I actually just sold my latest 300sd in July.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thumper

Autocross Champion