GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. italia1

drive thru Idiot

I was getting a coffee in a drive thru at my local tim hortons and this Bitch bumps into me from behind. I was just sitting there at the window just about to take the coffe from the employee and she hit me. I pulled over to the parking lot to see if there was any damage and she followed me...
  2. italia1

Small but nice.

This was parked next to me when I went out for a smoke this morning, I was really impressed at how nice this looks, but way too small. BTW the Rims are RacingHart, if you wanted to know.
  3. italia1

Evo Mag New Civic type R

I was at chapters again at lunch and they had a huge article on the New Civic Type R and how it compared against other "Hot Hatches" They tested it against the: Leon Cupra Focus ST Renault Menage one more I can't remember and of course The GTI MKV Basically they said the Type R was just not...
  4. italia1

Honda...Reliable??

I don't know if it's Hondas newer batch of cars or the cold weather were having here right now but, 2 days in a row I have seen two new hondas getting pulled up onto a flatbead Yesterday, a new accord. Today, get this....A new shiny blue Civic SI. Will wonders never cease :wink:
  5. italia1

Sooo Bored

I wish I was in my car, it's so nice out today and it's really slow at the office today, all i've been doing is looking at everybody's Sig's. I can't tell which one is my Fav. Anybody on here have a fav Sig?