GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

drive thru Idiot

italia1

Forza Azzurri
I was getting a coffee in a drive thru at my local tim hortons and this Bitch bumps into me from behind.

I was just sitting there at the window just about to take the coffe from the employee and she hit me.

I pulled over to the parking lot to see if there was any damage and she followed me, she gets out of the car with all that fake crying shit, apologizing like theres no tomorrow and her excuse was a bee flew into the car and she didn't want to get stung.

I was ready to freak on her but she had a little girl with here maybe 5 or 6 so I kept my cool, looked to see if there was any damage and there was just a scuff on the bumper that will easily come off, no scratches or cracks.

I turned to her and said there was no damage and to just fucking pay attention next time, and if there is a bee in your car, put it in PARK!!

just because you drive a piece of shit K car (baby blue Reliant) doesn't mean everyone else does.

Then I left and went inside to get my coffee, bitch didn't even offer to pay for it.

CiDirkona

Go Kart Champion
Don't knock the K until you've dropped a T3 into one. :)

EDIT: Don't knock it then either, it'll be fun -- and cheap.

Meat

rack rack 'em
I think you missed the point of his story.

Sucks that she hit you, but luckily there wasn't any bad damage. And I agree, people should take more responsibility for their actions.

BlueWabbit

back being low.
yeah hopefully it was something that you could buff out easily sucks to hear but hey what can you do there are large population of idiotic driviers just try to avoid them. lol