GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Phil@BSH

All new BSH Website

Today we launched our new site! You can read the blog about it here that goes over many of the features. http://www.bshspeedshop.com/store/xcms_entry.php?xcmsentryid=2 As always www.bshspeedshop.com! Cheers! -Phill
  2. Phil@BSH

Response times

For the next few days we will be a little slow getting back to people online. Between a major renovation going on in our building and that weather in Phoenix (yes I know how crazy that sounds) having knocked out our network there is a lot of rebuilding going on. We arent ignoring anyone, just...
  3. Phil@BSH

Free to download BSH decal for FM3 for Xbox

Hey guys, we made a free to download BSH logo decal for FM3 for Xbox 360. For anyone interested in using it, just search for BSH in the vinyl area and it will pop up :)
  4. Phil@BSH

Destruction

Do not try this anywhere ever. Vh8QQniu0o0
  5. Phil@BSH

AFI S2000

Hey guys, tomorrow is the Modified magazine pro tuner shoot out at firebird. There are a few different events being run one of which is the Top Tuner challenge. 12 tuners around the US are competing, one of which is AFI which we share a building with. The car they are campaigning is an S2000 and...
  6. Phil@BSH

Possible to break up the sponsor classifieds into sub sections?

It seems like this site is getting more and more advertisers and kudos to the staff for providing the environment to make it happen. This however has brought about a ton of competition for real estate in the classified forums. I suggest breaking it up into sub categories much like the...
  7. Phil@BSH

Closed threads in the advertisers forum

Whenever I close a thread, rather then just preventing new posts from being added, the message gets changed to "this member is no longer a vendor". That definetly does not give the right message. :wink: Possibility to make it say "Thread Closed" or give us the ability to lock our threads? -Phill
  8. Phil@BSH

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Meet Kenneth :smile:
  9. Phil@BSH

Rockband Players - Has anyone else broken their bass pedal?

Some of my friends and I play rockband and "our drummer" has put the hurt on his pedal. Has anyone else done this? What did you do about it? Im thinking about have slightly heavier replacement made out of aluminum.
  10. Phil@BSH

Hot or Not

What is this? Lol! "MkV Hot or Not"
  11. Phil@BSH

BSH: The Next Project

After finishing Jurgys car the question was...who'se next? Those of you who saw the pics I posted of the shop got a sneak peak into what this project is about. We've had a long term resident at the shop, a 1975 Briklin. I had no idea what a Briklin was untill it showed up and the more its...