GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BSH: The Next Project

Phil@BSH

Go Kart Champion
After finishing Jurgys car the question was...who'se next? Those of you who saw the pics I posted of the shop got a sneak peak into what this project is about.

We've had a long term resident at the shop, a 1975 Briklin. I had no idea what a Briklin was untill it showed up and the more its around the more I like it. Its an odd car, but that is what makes it so interesting.

Heres the original pic of the briklin

The Briklin wasnt to much of a performer when we first got it. weighing in at just under 4k lbs after having the floor lowered to accomodate its tall owner. Not so powerfull either and as for the suspension....leaf springs... Clearly this wont do.

Phase one was stripping the car completely and wrapping what was left with packing foam. We also built a cart for it so it could remain mobile.

Now how to make it better?? Today the Briklin's new running gear arrived...Enter the C5 Corvette. The plan is twin turbo's and a boatload of custom fab work. ;)

Stay Tuned!!

-Phill

What the heck is going on here?

Boonedock82

Go Kart Champion
OMFG!!!!!!!!!! Phil keep us posted this has potential to be re god damn diculous!

bricklin_sv1.jpg

There were only 3000 of them ever built and they were built in Canada! Known for catching on fire and weighing a friggin tone.

Its cool because its different, and well they look pretty cool but as an original car there is a reason there was only 3000 of them made.

Regardless of that I know Phil will take care of the above mentioned problems and this car will end up being what a Bricklins should have been.

ORIGINAL GULL WINGS!!!!!!!!!

AndorGLI

18 and i'll still take U!
thats sick

Jsmitty

5 meters spread, no sound
Sweet project. Kind of weird looking at the side view, looks like Mitsubishi copied some the Bricklin's style for the Starion.