GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

01/20/2009

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
Teknophreak said:
It's all supply and demand - until we change our habits and consume less, we're gonna be stuck paying high prices.

If Jeb Bush won the presidency, I would move to Canada. I hear Toronto is really nice...

Even with gas pushing $3 per gallon we still have cheap gas... Europe pays close to and over $6 a gallon... Australia is expensive too... I think we here have some of the cheapest gas around...

Teknophreak

Rally Car Champion
Vivid said:
Even with gas pushing $3 per gallon we still have cheap gas... Europe pays close to and over $6 a gallon... Australia is expensive too... I think we here have some of the cheapest gas around...

Yup. Americans :cry: too much...

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
MHS216 said:
What, you don't think it would look sweet on my back bumper?, hahah juuuuuust kidding.

So no one will believe this without photos, but I'll post it anyway...

On my way home tonight I get passed by a WOMAN driving a Carerra 4 S. Good, most of think I'm lieing already. I look on the back bumper and to my astonishment, there is a bumper sticker with an American flag, and eagle and the date...

1-20-09 !!!

I took a cell phone picture, but you can't even tell the bumper sticker is on there let alone make out what it says. She's probably gotten a tax cut, and STILL wants him gone!!!

johnny12345

Touring Car Champion
Teknophreak said:
It's all supply and demand - until we change our habits and consume less, we're gonna be stuck paying high prices.

If Jeb Bush won the presidency, I would move to Canada. I hear Toronto is really nice...
B.C is nicer.

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
if some extreme conservative wins in 2008, I will seriously think about leaving the US... I nearly did in 2004.

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Back to Australia for me if I don't get what I want in 2008.