GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

RedRabidRabbit

I want FREE HAM!!
I was watching I Am Legend last night (I still think HD DVD is fuggin awesome but that's another story for another day) and at the very end of the opening scene, there is a sign board wth Batman logo with a Superman logo overlayed onto it, and this date is on the bottom of the sign.

I have heard something about this before... Anyone have any ideas?

I Am Legend, the Batman Movies and Superman Movies are all Warner Brothers films...

DarkstaR

dope freshhhhhhhhhhh
I was watching I Am Legend last night (I still think HD DVD is fuggin awesome but that's another story for another day) and at the very end of the opening scene, there is a sign board wth Batman logo with a Superman logo overlayed onto it, and this date is on the bottom of the sign.

I have heard something about this before... Anyone have any ideas?

believe they are coming out with a Batman & Superman movie.

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
it had to do with the batman vs. superman vs. alien thing i believe

07Noside

Banned
believe they are coming out with a Batman & Superman movie.
spotted that as well and it is mega clear and they want you to see it. every sign and billboard is relevant to that in times square except for the one. There will be something to come hopefully it will be awesome.

it had to do with the batman vs. superman vs. alien thing i believe

that was made by film students wasn't it?

Raddicted

Perfectly insane
It's a form of cross marketing or what is known within the industry as "seed" marketing.

Is I am Legend a good movie, worth watching?

julito04

I plead the fif.
I like I am legend. I absolutely HATED Cloverfield.

Ratchet

Go Kart Champion
i heard that thats not plans for a batman superman movie, but a justice league movie they have been holding off on till smallville finishes it last season, which is next season, they have alread signed several people for the movie

conom06d

Flying circles around VWs
yeah i saw that in the movie but have no idea of future plans

HACBassoon

Go Kart Champion
I believe it is a hint towards the new justice league movie, but I could be mistaken. Unfortunently, so far neither christian bale or or brandon routh have agreed to being in the movie, officially. This is all what I've "heard" though, so who know?

RedRabidRabbit

I want FREE HAM!!
It's a form of cross marketing or what is known within the industry as "seed" marketing.

Is I am Legend a good movie, worth watching?

I give it a 7

Some great audio if you're into that

On another note, I think this is the only movie I have ever seen with no opening credits