GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

10,000 Posts!

danger dan

Go Kart Champion
maybe you get it when you hit 10k

shit i gata get to posting, lets make a post whore thread where we just try to run up our post count

altoid

Cartman
Code:
UPDATE users SET post_count = 999999 WHERE username like 'altoid';

Hkysk8r07

Banned
<3 you guys.

eh ive been warned, i might just receive an infraction. you know, just for being the regular old me on the board.

ehh been there done that move on

oh and i see ABD is trying to catch up to gti2007 with nice replies such as

"congrats" "nice wheels" "cool pics":bellyroll: :bellyroll: :bellyroll:

quality not quantity ;)

alf

Modwhoreator
quality not quantity but the mods at least show that theyre looking into every thread with those small replies. i know how they feel when it comes to modding a forum, it really isnt a cake walk.

mkvgtiTX

TEXAS
quality not quantity but the mods at least show that theyre looking into every thread with those small replies. i know how they feel when it comes to modding a forum, it really isnt a cake walk.

off topic...but alf is that avatar requiem for a dream?

Hkysk8r07

Banned

yeah true i guess you can look at it like that. oh and you gained another car:burnrubber:

JeepNGLI

Heart-ing Forge Since 06
The fact that people like Alf post an average of 19 posts per day (much is from during the day) and have jobs scares me. You either have the easiest job in world or you're the biggest slacker ever.

Regardless, you guys make this site what it is.