GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2008 CPO BMW 328I... Should I jump on it?

StayStetti

Banned
all that was an edit.

when did i say 328 was a great idea for OPs situation? get off your high-horse man, you said 335 was only non-pointless 3 series.

proven time an again the a4, TL, and c300 are better cars. not really:

http://www.caranddriver.com/compari...-sport-2012-volvo-s60-t6-awd-comparison-tests

oh look, 328 came in first. oh look:

http://blogs.motortrend.com/total-victory-the-bmw-328i-is-better-than-the-bmw-335i-21501.html

new 328 > 335. have another:

http://www.caranddriver.com/compari...mw-328i-audi-a4-and-acura-tl-comparison-tests

328i wins again.

I never said the 335 was better than the 328. I said I would rather have the 335, and that the 328 is pointless BECAUSE there are better cars for the money. You are merging my two points into one. I'll make it a little easier.

- I would rather have the 335 than the 328, this is an opinion that has somehow hit the deepest nerve in your brain.

- IF I were comparing the 328 with something in it's price range, I would take the A4, TL, or C300, because they are better cars for the money.

You do understand that they're comparing the F30 models in your links (besides the last one), right?

Dybz

Banned
If i was to buy a 3 series it would HAVE to be a 335. Pretty pointless if it's not.

/\ this does not equal this \/ . the above does not in any way read as "i believe the 335 is a better model than the 328 and it is my personal preference to purchase a 335 if i were in the market" which is what the first point below says.

I never said the 335 was better than the 328. I said I would rather have the 335, and that the 328 is pointless BECAUSE there are better cars for the money. You are merging my two points into one. I'll make it a little easier.

- I would rather have the 335 than the 328, this is an opinion that has somehow hit the deepest nerve in your brain.

- IF I were comparing the 328 with something in it's price range, I would take the A4, TL, or C300, because they are better cars for the money.

You do understand that they're comparing the F30 models in your links (besides the last one), right?

the bolded i've already proven false so please stop restating incorrect information. yes, i understand the variations and pros/cons of 3-series models and years, which you don't seem to. what does it matter anyway? you made a blanket statement that the 335 is superior to all other 3-series. you drew no line on years, packages, wagon vs sedan vs coupe, or any other such variation.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Your bickering is painful to read and (OP correct me if I am wrong) not helpful to his situation.

2.0t_convert

Ready to race!
If you want someone reasonable quick and stilll family friendly try Subaru turbo brick or used Volvo wagon.

V50s are depreciation specials and you can even find one with turbo + stick.

andy_uranium

Go Kart Champion
We have a TSX an older one, it is a great car zero issues in 8 years. The new beaky ones can be easily remedied with a color match paint job on the front chrome. TL is bigger but I prefer the TSX.

Dybz

Banned
We have a TSX an older one, it is a great car zero issues in 8 years. The new beaky ones can be easily remedied with a color match paint job on the front chrome. TL is bigger but I prefer the TSX.

my parents have an 04 tsx as well. only issues that have come up have been a squeaky fan and failed automatic door lock on the driver door. it's up ~120k miles now with just regular maintenance besides those two issues.

Jaxper

Go Kart Champion
She refuses to be seen in a hyundai They don't look bad but in her mind, "It's a Hyundai" She feels the same with Kia

I used to think the same thing until my sister's Elantra flipped over the barrier and rolled down the side hill due to accelerating through a build up of oil at the end of an on ramp to the highway at the tail end of a storm after work at night a few summers back. The car was totaled, however, all my sister came out of it with was a stiff neck and a bruised rib(s).

Hyundai gathered a lot of points in my book right there for saving my sister's life with a well built car. :thumbsup:

MReyes

Ready to race!
Wife ended up leasing a 2013 Acura ILX black premium package. Pretty much everythign except for navi. Car looks nice and is smooth and quiet but SLOW! Overall she loves it and was willing to sacrafice performace for looks and feels. Picture to follow...

The only thing I'm Jealous about is she has HIDs and I do not :(