GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2010 Taurus SHO, 3.5L, 365hp/350lb TT V6...

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Wow... Ford is finally showing some progress...and yes just some...I know it's still a Taurus but finally bringing over some of the tech/ideas they've been using in Australia w/ FPV for years to the states. And to be honest the car looks decent...and it should be fun to drive, and quite moddible...Thoughts...Link to the Edmunds InsideLine Article...

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/a...2010fordtaurussho.html#10fordtaurusshoactf341

Photos:
2010fordtaurussho.10fordtaurusshoactprf1.img.jpg

2010fordtaurussho.10fordtaurusshoactfrnt1.img.jpg

2010fordtaurussho.10fordtaurusshor342.img.jpg

2010fordtaurussho.10fordtaurusshoeng.img.jpg

2010fordtaurussho.10fordtaurusshof342.img.jpg

2010fordtaurussho.10fordtaurusshoactr342.img.jpg

2010fordtaurussho.10fordtaurusshofint.img.jpg

2010fordtaurussho.10fordtaurusshodsh.img.jpg

Pirate King

King of Pirates
Ford Australia is my favorite. If only we could have the Ford Falcon XR8 sold in America! If they brought over the Falcon XR8 Ute I would be the first in line to get one.

That Taurus is awesome. I wouldn't call it JUST a Taurus. I love the old SHOs as well. AWD thrown into the mix and you get one sweet car!

mose6161

OUT OF COMMISION
i love taurus SHOs!! they are sooooo aweful but i like them soooooo much. it was my dream car in my teen years.

and that interior looks pretty nice! esp for a ford! i wonder if it comes in standard?

mose6161

OUT OF COMMISION
okay well fuck the sho then.

i'll pick up a used '95 sho or something, for the same price as the tires on the 2010 one.

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
i highly doubt anyone would put 365 horsepower to the front wheels. and i highly doubt ford has the sense to make it awd. it's not an Audi taurus sho afterall.

A few of those rolling shots do resemble earlier model Audi's though...imho.

Pirate King

King of Pirates
i highly doubt anyone would put 365 horsepower to the front wheels. and i highly doubt ford has the sense to make it awd. it's not an Audi taurus sho afterall.

Well it is AWD.

On Wednesday February 11th Ford introduced the new 2010 Ford Taurus SHO at the Chicago Auto Show! The new SHO is equipped with 20" wheels, a stiffer suspension and creature comforts galore this isn't your average Taurus. Nothing demonstrates this better than the Twin Turbo 3.5 Liter V6 which will transfer it's 365hp & 350 ft/lbs of torque to the pavement through all four wheels.

http://bringbackthesho.com/phpnuke/index.php