GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2010 Winter Olympics Thread

07Jetta2.5

Double Stuffed
Im watching them, for some reason im glued to the tv whenever they come on.

krische

vdubber in training
Yeah I'm the same way. I've never really been into them that much, but I find that when it's on it's fun to watch. Unless it's figure skating :thumbdown:

krische

vdubber in training
So is it a big deal that the rink is NHL size instead of International? I'm not too familiar with hockey, I remember the newscasters mentioning that though.

Lucidity

Marx
So is it a big deal that the rink is NHL size instead of International? I'm not too familiar with hockey, I remember the newscasters mentioning that though.

I would suppose so, as only a few countries participate locally in the NHL.

clutch fool

OG MUFF DIVER
love watching snowboarding cross. can actually watch most sports, the real ones anyway. i watched one run at figure skating, and no joke the guy was wearing a see thru black shirt with purple accents. very fancy. the chick could have gotten it tho. curling should be good for a laugh or two. and the shit where they cross country ski then target shoot was pretty cool. could be better if it was down hill, boarding. but olympics are alway fun to watch. deaths and gold metals, always entertaining. USA-USA-USA.....

krische

vdubber in training
Yeah I watched the biathlon on Sunday and it was pretty neat. I guess the hardest part is controlling your heart rate. Their heart is bounding when they are doing the cross country skiing, then they have to calm down and shoot steady.

I remember doing cross country skiing as a unit in gym in high school. It's way more work then I expected, but I probably sucked at it too.

lextildeath

Ready to race!
I am watching as we speak. You will all think I am nuts when I say this, but I am hardcore into the pairs skating.

This is because my girl friend's cousin, Amanda Evora is skating team USA with her partner, and her boyfriend is the other team USA pair with his partner. They competed last night on Valentine's day and again tonight.

They are out of the runnings for any medals now, but they came a lot further than they thought. Also, Amanda who is bad with pressure had her best two performances I've seen these two nights.

I wouldn't have normally posted this, but some one asked. Go USA!!!

v-dub89

Go Kart Champion
I've been watching the olympics pretty much all day.

GO CANADA GO!

krische

vdubber in training
I've been watching the olympics pretty much all day.

GO CANADA GO!

congrats on your first home gold. Third time's the charm they say.

I watched your guy win the moguls last night. He diid an amazing job.

clutch fool

OG MUFF DIVER
oh yea and speed skating is cool too. especially the races where they have teams and push each other. i didnt even know that was a sport till this week!

bulldogger

Going for broke
Surprised no one's mentioned the opening ceremonies and the four statues they had there. My wife and I agree that they like giant ice dicks/dildos.