GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

kush

sv_gravity 0
Nothing is gonna change because it's a new year, you are who you are, just because its the first day of the year doesnt mean things should change. January 1 is the same as July 8 and March 28..it's a day. Get over new years please.

sovietsky19

Go Kart Champion
Nothing is gonna change because it's a new year, you are who you are, just because its the first day of the year doesnt mean things should change. January 1 is the same as July 8 and March 28..it's a day. Get over new years please.

Honestly...thats a load of sh*t!! :thumbsup: happy holidays..

TheUnfadableMix

CPhT Euro Enthusiast!!!

Genome

Hippest Teacher. Ever.

damn...someone doesn't have any parties to go to on NYE.

mkvtg37

women = cunts
damn...someone doesn't have any parties to go to on NYE.

my very first thought.

x3

2009 has been the most bittersweet year of my life... Some of the best times I've had, and definitely the worst times I've had yet. I'm optimistic that 2010 will be better, so thats why I'm actually looking forward to it

and i'm right there with you. definately has been the absolute worst, best year of my life. looking forward to the party tonight and watching the ball drop with the girl...

it'll be ok OP. :yikes:

Strmtrpr

Censored

Someone mad they will be sitting at home tonight or something? :iono: :bellyroll:

VrstewartW

What is a Ronaldo?

x3
2009 has been the most bittersweet year of my life... Some of the best times I've had, and definitely the worst times I've had yet. I'm optimistic that 2010 will be better, so thats why I'm actually looking forward to it

Same here, h2o fun mixed with a hard breakup sums up 2009 for me. 2010 is gona be good.

J-DUB

got splashback?
i dont have a date but Im still going out.

OP you are a wet blanket