GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2011 Volvo S60 T6 AWD

The turbocharged 6 cylinder w/ AWD produces 304hp and 325lb/ft coming in 3rd quarter of this year. So basically a new "R" w/out the moniker!

Only problem is that it doesn't look like it will have Volvo's new Powershift (DSG) gearbox that will come later in the first year of production on the T5 versions (240 hp/236lb/ft).

Either way, my interest is piqued.

http://forums.swedespeed.com/zerothread?id=134363&page=1

Attachments

• wallpaper_S60_exterior_02.jpg
    wallpaper_S60_exterior_02.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 1,011
  • wallpaper_S60_interior_01.jpg
    wallpaper_S60_interior_01.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 1,161
Last edited:

v-dub89

Go Kart Champion
The air vents placement is really weird.

I agree the center console is unusual, but I like it. I'm sure the seats will be uber comfortable and I just dig the interior's simplicity. For someone who needs the extra space, this is like a poor man's 5 series/A6 with better styling. It won't really get my attention though until it has the dual clutch gearbox.

In any case, I'm glad to see Volvo stepping up their game a bit! I've always had a thing for 'em.

And here's a P-Chop of an S60R from TCL on Vortex, which I guess is still on the table...:eyebulge:

Attachments

• s60r.jpg
    s60r.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 3,306

dubbin

All in, All out..
hmmm the rear, not feelin it, looks like a honda civic rear :thumbdown:

PureDrive

Go Kart Champion
See I have always thought the opposite, I have always had a thing for their exterior styling (even the older box wagons) but I hate their interiors...

^My thoughts. I have never liked the interiors. I really can't stand them.........