Dybz

Banned
Last edited:

brian9892

Ramblin' Wreck
The sedan looks really good

BoardSnow6

Banned
just found the official honda site for it, and both look good in those pics. coupe looks like it'll have center exhaust.

def center exit... and it needs about an in. smaller wheels and dropped about 2.

GTI787

Go Kart Newbie
Doesn't look bad, now if they could start making some torque then I might consider one ;)

MYGTI=FAST

Ready to race!
naaaaahhh i just dont like where Honda is heading, specially that civic

BoardSnow6

Banned
Ild consider one if it had about 250 ponies.

My 8th gen Si was a great car, but VW's have torque and it just has a better fit and finish overall. The only thin i really miss about it was the sound of vtec at 7500rpm's with my race header and 70mm exhaust. (it legitimately could be heard for 2 mi and sounded like an F1 car, but i knew ho to keep it quiet in town.) I never got pulled over for the exhaust either. One cop pulled me over and thanked me for setting a good example to all of the ricers and he told me that i had all of the "right" things done lol

Dybz

Banned
My 8th gen Si was a great car, but VW's have torque and it just has a better fit and finish overall. The only thin i really miss about it was the sound of vtec at 7500rpm's with my race header and 70mm exhaust. (it legitimately could be heard for 2 mi and sounded like an F1 car, but i knew ho to keep it quiet in town.) I never got pulled over for the exhaust either. One cop pulled me over and thanked me for setting a good example to all of the ricers and he told me that i had all of the "right" things done lol

i know the GTI is a better overall car, but i'ld consider trading for the sound of an engine screaming at 9000 rpm. all depends on if power was boosted for the 9th gen or not. if not, then meh...

BoardSnow6

Banned
i know the GTI is a better overall car, but i'ld consider trading for the sound of an engine screaming at 9000 rpm. all depends on if power was boosted for the 9th gen or not. if not, then meh...

im hoping Honda plays it smart and does a k24 bottom end and k20 head w/ high compression. k20 has the best flow of any honda engine and unless you have a j-series, the k24 has the most torque (and we all know honda wont put a v6 in a civic)

RICK_DIZZLE

Banned
Wow Did Honda steal Kia or the other way around?

designation_mi5

Ready to race!
just found the official honda site for it, and both look good in those pics. coupe looks like it'll have center exhaust.

It's just a concept, so I wouldn't be too certain on the center exhaust. The concept for the current Si had center exhaust, production one didn't. You never know though.

Overall, looks like it could be a nice looking car as long as Honda doesn't dull it down too much before it hits the dealers.