GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2012 Ford Focus

LOUCFUR

DIÄBLÖ

utekineir

Banned
somebody made a thread a couple of wks ago, saying that the new fo]cus look like a tb rip off ...

The hopped up model could be pretty nice. Though the we have a nicer interior arguement won't hold water anymore.

nhbubba

CEL free until 48,398 mi
The front end is a little over the top, but the styling of the rest of that car is balls on, IMHO.

The more I read about this car, the more I'm glad I bought Ford stock. 160HP x mid 30MPG's sounds like a really reasonable tradeoff in my book.

Appalling about the MT being a base-model only ordeal though. That is a total deal breaker in my book.

If nothing else, it makes the Forcus a relevant choice again.

Slipstream

loweritonh&rsports.com
It's nothing a new bumper couldn't fix. I'm not sure I like the hatch, though... Too many odd styling cues all happening at the same time. The sedan is actually more pleasing to me (which NEVER happens).

ST model looks dope imo can't wait to see one in the flesh

designation_mi5

Ready to race!
The front bumper looks like an angry psychopathic cave creature--I like it, nothing bad with making an econo-level car look wild.

That titanium trim level for $23k? kinda steep.

LOUCFUR

DIÄBLÖ
i think the fiesta looks better ... wish the fiesta st came with the 2.0 engine

nhbubba

CEL free until 48,398 mi
I'm sure folks wish the VW Polo was available with the 2.0T too. But that just doesn't make sense.

I think the Fiesta is too damned small. The Focus is just right sized for US usage.

I'm hoping the $23k pricing for the Titanium trim does not map the ST into the high 20's. My hope is the Titanium and ST are priced and marketed as alternatives, not separate grades. The Titanium being the wiz-bang tech loaded option with the ST being the sportier option. The Titanium is already dual-clutch only.