GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2013 Audi A3

krische

vdubber in training
http://jalopnik.com/5887357/2013-audi-a3-germanys-got-talent

Mostly just the press pictures. I don't see anything about power output.

Has anyone heard on what the engine will be like?

Last edited:

McQueen77

Banned
god i love it. too bad we wont get the 3 door over here though cuz id be on it in a heartbeat. i love their interiors and think they make the best in the business. that orange is insanity though..

krische

vdubber in training
god i love it. too bad we wont get the 3 door over here though cuz id be on it in a heartbeat. i love their interiors and think they make the best in the business. that orange is insanity though..

Are we even going to get any of the hatchback versions? I thought I read somewhere that we will only get the sedan version. (I pray it ain't so)

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
I think i will come with an updated 2.0 TSI valve lift engine,probably preppier than the one on the MKVII to make the distinction between the two.It looks very nice,hopefully crosses the pond with AWD , 7-Speed 5 cyl.RS3 version.

DougDome

Go Kart Champion
That's what he means by 3 door. We'll probably never see it because there's no price point for it.

I'm thinking I should have gotten an a3 and modded it, it's only a couple grand more than the gti and less than the R, and iirc it has the TSI engine in it and quattro.

krische

vdubber in training
That's what he means by 3 door. We'll probably never see it because there's no price point for it.

I'm thinking I should have gotten an a3 and modded it, it's only a couple grand more than the gti and less than the R, and iirc it has the TSI engine in it and quattro.

Oh I'm thinking of the concept shown off at the 2011 Geneva Motor Show.

I worry that Audi will think "Americans don't like hatchbacks" and will bring a 4 door sedan like in the concept.

DougDome

Go Kart Champion
Oh I'm thinking of the concept shown off at the 2011 Geneva Motor Show.

I worry that Audi will think "Americans don't like hatchbacks" and will bring a 4 door sedan like in the concept.

Well, Americans don't like hatchbacks, and right now the market for hatchbacks is getting pretty crowded. No room for another nicely equipped hatchback from Audi, especially because all it will do is cannibalize gti/R sales.

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
I hope they do bring it... Most likely I am looking to buy one in 3 years

Dirt Nasty

Go Kart Champion
Wow! I could see myself trading the GTI in on this. Looks amazing.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

GTITX1

Ready to race!
I guess I am the odd ball. I really don't dig the look of the A3 compared to the GTI, even the update. I was originally going to buy an A3, but I found the overall look of the exterior and interior to be bland compared to the GTI.

sgessler2011

Ready to race!

+1

McQueen77

Banned
i mean this thing is just amazing to me. do they do euro delivery? if you could go to germany and buy it, that would rule. awd 3 door A3 and stage 1, totally awesome.