GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2013 Audi s3

sweetsandman

Ready to race!
Eh...it's gonna be awesome, but overpriced a lot. Might as well buy a Golf .:R. Similar performance, similar luxury, substantially less expensive.

TapaTapaTapaTalk

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Does the S3 have the TTRS engine? I5?

josuar88

Ready to race!
Quick question why do they paint there test cars like that? To cover the lines and stuff I mean you can usually tell what it is.

C4L

Banned
Eh...it's gonna be awesome, but overpriced a lot. Might as well buy a Golf .:R. Similar performance, similar luxury, substantially less expensive.

TapaTapaTapaTalk

A3 is more luxurious then a Golf/GTI/Golf R. The S3 will be no different.

Also, I prefer Quattro AWD over Haldex AWD...

AND, the 2013 next gen A3 might not even be offered in a hatchback in the US, a sedan is coming and that is likely all we will see. So if they make an S3 for the US based on the next gen car, it would essentially be like a Jetta R but with all the Audi treatment.

That is a car I would drive.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
It's not actually coming here , is it??

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
A3 is more luxurious then a Golf/GTI/Golf R. The S3 will be no different.

Also, I prefer Quattro AWD over Haldex AWD...

AND, the 2013 next gen A3 might not even be offered in a hatchback in the US, a sedan is coming and that is likely all we will see. So if they make an S3 for the US based on the next gen car, it would essentially be like a Jetta R but with all the Audi treatment.

That is a car I would drive.

The current mk6 gti is more optioned and luxurious than the A3 that is out today. I have driven Audis and was impressed that the current GTI passed it for now. As the A3 looks dated.

ImmI

Ready to race!
Does the S3 have the TTRS engine? I5?

If your talking about the current S3 then no. The current RS3 has the TTRS engine. If your talking about the video, you can clearly hear it's a I4 probably with a turbo.

Funny how he missed a gear at 2:02

krische

vdubber in training
I'm not informed, have any previous S3 models come to the US? If so, that would lead me to believe they would bring this over to the US at some point as well. Although probably in limited configurations.