GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2014 Forester XT

Anyone else interested in this? I'll be leasing one of these as soon as they get released to accommodate my growing family. Brand new engine (turbo four 250/258), transmission, and AWD features and the interiors are also improved. I actually like the way it looks too, especially the p-chopped one of it lowered and in STI trim.:biggrin:

Method82

Ready to race!
i always had a soft spot for the Forester. And now it's a hard spot...

I've driven the crosstrek - pretty good but underpowered. But this forester has a turbo and will do 0-60 in 6 seconds stock and is even more versatile. Not as good mpg's obviously though.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
60 in 6 w/automatic? What's a tune do for it? Get me to GTI Stage 2 acceleration times and I'm very interested.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
Older Subis are extremely tunable and respond well to mods. This is a brand new motor.

Fed you don't live in a winter weather climate so you don't need the AWD or ground clearance.

Not sure what a tune will do for power levels but I do know that Subies cost about half as much as VAG's to mod.

Weather and roads in Phoenix are about as close to perfect as you can get. Doesn't mean I don't need the extra space or want the capability of going almost anywhere. Need to be prepared for the coming apocalypse ya' know.

Millennium Falcon

Ready to race!
Please tell me this will be the new face on the STI's?

Forester looks great!