GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

370Z Thoughts

SRTthis

NJ 2 FL
So I think I have found my next car. Stopped in at the local Nissan dealer over the weekend after hearing a rumor that they got the new 370Z in. Sure enough pull up and walk into the showroom and sitting next to their last GTR is a beautiful white 370Z with Sport Package. In the back though they took me to see a blue one which im completely taken with. Everything about the car is perfect. And it even has a glove box now. Sorry for lack of pics but no camera with me at the time. Anyway had to schedule a test drive (they 370s werent insured yet, nissan surprised the dealer with the delivery last week). All they could let me do was sit in it and start it, give it a few revs (sounds way better then 350). Anyway for $34,000 you get the 370 with sport package. Includes Synchromatch manual, limited slip, 19s, and big brakes. Has anyone else had a chance to check these out? Anyone else have any thoughts?

Attachments

• 0110091524.jpg
    0110091524.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 374
  • 0110091543.jpg
    0110091543.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 381

mkvtg37

women = cunts
i like where nissan is going with it but for a car with such a prescence as the z, i have always felt it lacks passion. nothing has changed for this model.

i do like the engine though, quite a nice step up from the previous model.

SRTthis

NJ 2 FL
i actually hated the first production pics i saw. car looked ugly as hell. then i saw road and tracks review and their photos and was like. WOW. and in person. WOW!!!! lol

Parrothead

Go Kart Champion
i like it, not so much of the head and tail lights.. but the interior is absolutely amazing!

Raddicted

Perfectly insane
Anyway for $34,000 you get the 370 with sport package. Includes Synchromatch manual, limited slip, 19s, and big brakes.

Great car. I like it a lot.

kyle

Go Kart Champion
Prior to my GTI, i owned an 04 G35 coupe. The only reason I didn't get a Z was because I needed a back seat. Make sure you post a review when you drive it.:thumbsup:

kyle

Go Kart Champion
If I was in the market for a new car it would be between the 370z or a 135/335.

I never had a Nissan draw my attention and perform the way this 370z does. Its amazing especially for the price!

Jesus bro....please change your avatar....please!!!!!!!!!!!! Every time I see one of your posts, it gets burned deeper into my skull!:bonk: