GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

4 days til election, YAY!!!!

Call.me.Junior

is overboard.
Then i won't be bothered by those DUMBASS ANNOYING COMMERCIALS ANYMORE!!! Especially the ones that don't pertain to me, like VA's when i live in MD.

gti5dr06

Autocross Newbie
Then i won't be bothered by those DUMBASS ANNOYING COMMERCIALS ANYMORE!!! Especially the ones that don't pertain to me, like VA's when i live in MD.

i go down to NOVA twice a week and for some reason always see MD commericals:confused:

sidenote: why do they play sonic commercials when the closest one is like 120 miles away??

Call.me.Junior

is overboard.
sidenote: why do they play sonic commercials when the closest one is like 120 miles away??

THANK YOU!!!! I've always wondered the same thing... and the commercials really make me want to go and try it. My fiance did find out that there was one in Delaware thats closer to us than the ones in VA.

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
California's election sucks, largest voter fraud in the nation. It's also a very liberal state, even though our governor is Republican. Sometimes I don't feel like voting because it really doesn't matter in this state because of the overwhelmingly large demcrat voting residents. But, I will still exercise my rights and drag my ass to the poles come election day. So I can at least complain when things go down the toilet:biggrin: .

bilbos

On the Kop
I am truly fed up of the commercials.

Living near Philly, I also get the New Jersey candidates which is doubly annoying.

The thing that gets me is everyone attacks the opposition and doesn't actually say what their policies are. It must be very hard to make a decision as to who to vote for.:iono:

It is also a big change from what I am used to in the UK. These type of commercials would not be allowed, as they contravene the advertising standards.

gti5dr06

Autocross Newbie
THANK YOU!!!! I've always wondered the same thing... and the commercials really make me want to go and try it. My fiance did find out that there was one in Delaware thats closer to us than the ones in VA.

lol apparently the one in PA is closer to me than the DE one by 4 miles..thats still crazy though..well here's hoping they open one here sometime soon so I finally see if they're good

remus6-MD is the same way (liberal state with conservative governor)..though its a lot closer nowadays..in 2k4 it was 52 Dem to 48% Rep...and the same in VA usually Rep. but split 52% rep 48% dem

mre212

Go Kart Champion

I see them all the time and the isnt one within 300 miles of me, but i did try it once in Tenn. and it was A M A Z I N G

tmrakip

Dog is my co-pilot
California's election sucks, largest voter fraud in the nation. It's also a very liberal state, even though our governor is Republican. Sometimes I don't feel like voting because it really doesn't matter in this state because of the overwhelmingly large demcrat voting residents. But, I will still exercise my rights and drag my ass to the poles come election day. So I can at least complain when things go down the toilet:biggrin: .

That's how I feel about Florida, but mainly that is a fairly Republican state lol