GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

$5000 SUV

HoldDaMayo

Leaner and Meaner
Looking for another car/truck. I'm looking to pay cash at around 5000 dollars. I was looking at old range rovers and land rovers. But i was wondering if anyone else has any suggestions for a vehicle with 4wd and room for car seats in the back.

Thanks!

dkwince

BIG WILLIE STYLE
landrovers = most unreliable cars ever.

go with an old 4 Runner.

Alexiscoolbitches

Fortified with biscuits
I say an old 4Runner too, but I would go with late 80's model. My ex's brother bought one for like $2,500. It had the removable top, the 22RE engine, and a five speed. The only thing I didn't like was that it was had a rear seat, but only 2 doors. It was damn near impossible to get into the backseat without climbing though the back.

utekineir

Banned
definitely an old 4 runner,

love my 94 toyota pickup, would keep it forever if it hadn't rusted to shit from neglect a few years while i was gone.

Notoriouswithag

Slow+semi-low
I say an old 4Runner too, but I would go with late 80's model. My ex's brother bought one for like $2,500. It had the removable top, the 22RE engine, and a five speed. The only thing I didn't like was that it was had a rear seat, but only 2 doors. It was damn near impossible to get into the backseat without climbing though the back.

this,

my buddy's has 325k+ and has 33's and a 6" lift and he beats the piss out of the damn thing and it survives everything thats thrown at it