GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

60 Minutes Interviewing - THE STIG

Myfast_GTI

Super User
Good news if you haven't had your fill of Stigate just yet: the world's ex-famous tame racing driver will show up on this week's 60 Minutes. According to CBS, host Steve Croft spent some time across the pond in an attempt to get a little closer to both the man in white and Top Gear. Croft even strapped into a Chevrolet Camaro SS for a little one-on-one time with the Stig himself. Unfortunately, The Stig didn't turn out to be the quote machine the CBS producers had hoped.

Judging by the short trailer for the piece, it looks like Croft also spent some time with a few of the more talkative people involved in putting the show together, including Jeremy Clarkson, James May and Richard Hammond and executive producer Andy Wilman. The show airs this Sunday, October 24 at 7 p.m. EST. Hit the jump for a look at the teaser.

http://www.autoblog.com/2010/10/21/video-60-minutes-interviewing-the-stig-on-sunday/

Moses

Go Kart Champion
wow very few things make me actually want cable. i don't think you can watch 60 minutes on line

GTIMKVFAST08

schmoser boser....
ya should be interesting....

AdvanSuper

Banned

Moses

Go Kart Champion
pretty funny an entertaining. really sums up the show pretty well.

i was expecting the stig to talk though. glad he didn't.

I Am The Stig

Hey Now!
I loved how they said the show "had a cult like following in the US". Never thought I'd join a cult!