GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

776HP VOLKSWAGEN GOLF R

TEFF

godfather
oh hey buddy. your car turned great. do you have any stats on the speed yet? like 0-60 and 0-100 or quarter mile times.

Hey bud, no :(
I'm very busy working so i don't have time for R now :( the only VBox info that i have is a 100-200kmh time of 5.8s @ 3 bars 776hp. I haven't saved a picture so i cannot consider it as a proof.

Regards

TEFF

godfather
how many more years till there is a time slip to go with the dynos?

Light years, because i invested money in this car for my pure pleasure. I don't own a tuning company so i have to promote it. So drag race is for others, not for me. And even if i will go, i won't publish the result.

PS: how many years until people will learn that there are also people investing money in cars just because they can?

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
Light years, because i invested money in this car for my pure pleasure. I don't own a tuning company so i have to promote it. So drag race is for others, not for me. And even if i will go, i won't publish the result.

PS: how many years until people will learn that there are also people investing money in cars just because they can?

I'm not trying to put you on the spot, but yours would be the first mk6 to break into the 10's or 9's, right? That'd be an honor.

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion

people all over the world are gonna be interested in knowing more about your car. thats cool that you arent flashing it around as the worlds fastest car. its come a long way from where it used to be, with many hurdles in the way.

TEFF

godfather
The first Golf R to break the 10's belongs to Guy Harding.
"Honour"...for me it has a bigger meaning than doing 10's.

Regards.

TEFF

godfather
people all over the world are gonna be interested in knowing more about your car. thats cool that you arent flashing it around as the worlds fastest car. its come a long way from where it used to be, with many hurdles in the way.

If i can i will answer to all of them :)

Djmikeyd

Go Kart Champion

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
The first Golf R to break the 10's belongs to Guy Harding.
"Honour"...for me it has a bigger meaning than doing 10's.

Regards.

Hah! Fair enough.

Plans for another project, then? Or just beginning to enjoy this one?

TEFF

godfather
Hah! Fair enough.

Plans for another project, then? Or just beginning to enjoy this one?

Thank you.

Well... family first always and after that some supercar stuff. The R will remain to me until the last day of my life :D

Halvie

WOOSA

you always have been a douche.