GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

A big F U

michail77

Go Kart Champion
I'd like to give a big F U to all the gravel hauling companies in Florida that keep dumping their rocks all over I-95 :mad0259:

WakJak

Passed Driver's Ed
f*<k those m-fers

michail77

Go Kart Champion
I'm just frustrated. I've had the car for one month and have taken 3 hits already. I saw the truck up ahead today with rocks coming off and decided to slow down and stay back. Then one large one got kicked up by a tire and projectiled right into me.

Though I must say the finish and glass have held up to the impacts so far. I don't know how the motorcyclists without helmets manage to not get killed by all the rocks.

Mithotyn

O'doyle rules
That's pretty much how they deal with the snowy roads in the Canadian Rockys... Dump paint ball sized rocks all over the road, call it a day.

I Am The Stig

Hey Now!
I know that Florida feeling....bought car in July....new windshield last month. Awesome.

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Call your insurance company and reduce your comprehensive deductible to $0. When your car is damaged by the gravel (as it will eventually be) make sure you get the plates of the truck that caused it and then call insurance for a fix.

Since it is comprehensive damage instead of collision it doesn't effect your rates at all; your car will get fixed free of charge to you; and they'll go after the trucking company for reimbursement. :thumbsup:

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
I know that Florida feeling....bought car in July....new windshield last month. Awesome.

I hear you - almost hate to take 75 or 275 anymore. It's worse up in PA - seems their load covers are all shot. But as you know, they're always building houses or widening a road somewhere here now. Plus, the trucks are digging ruts into the roads. Can't even drive on the right-hand lane on large strectches of 75.

I must sat the paint doesn't chip on our cars like my MKIV did. That paint really sucked. And it scratched too easily.

gizmo

Banned
my hood and various other panels, including a windshield would like to thank all the same mother fuckers for their hard work. Without them, my car would still look good!

J-DUB

got splashback?
this also goes for the idiots with heavy equipment on the trailer that dont brush off the rocks. Idiot ignorant truckdrivers FTL.

and I know if it was their precious 69 camaro gettin pelted with rocks they would be furious!