GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

A Man's Road Trip! - Nurburgring - Stelvio Pass, etc.

argue53

Go Kart Champion
yep you've convinced me to plan a trip to europe lol

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
yea it was a blast, and honestly the nurburgring was the best part :) i wanna go back next year for 1 week and JUST do the track again

jabtsi

Ready to race!
:eyebulge: WoW what did that cost????????????????? So wish I there!!!!!!!

kwongo

will fly for food
hey, is there any chance you could upload the high res version of the stelvio pass?? it is amazing

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
hey, is there any chance you could upload the high res version of the stelvio pass?? it is amazing

give me your email and i'll email it to you. the free flickr account has a limit on size.

RedRabidRabbit

I want FREE HAM!!
:thumbsup: nice, yea we wanted to spend a day in stuttgart to see the porsche and bmw factory but we passed, next time! :smile: i just love how people drive in europe.

On the highway it is amazing, everyone stays right, respects other cars etc... So nice... In the cities, people are insane. In Rome it doesn't matter what lines are on the road, if there is free space, people go there :yikes:

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
On the highway it is amazing, everyone stays right, respects other cars etc... So nice... In the cities, people are insane. In Rome it doesn't matter what lines are on the road, if there is free space, people go there :yikes:

yea italy in general is crazy. i refused to drive while we were in milan