GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

about the FAST

Texas_MkV

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Has anyone yet recieved their fast from VW.

mrallmen

YenPxxx said:
Hopefully you owners get one soon while they're still hot on ebay... you can get a few hundred dollars for that thing! So sell it now for big profit and just buy one later if you want one when they're available to be purchased by anyone.

So how and when will the general public be able to purchase the Fast?

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
I just purchased my car on Wed and was told I was going to get one in the mail. So I have to wait till April before I get one? I knew there would be a wait but 4-6 weeks...I guess happy easter to me.

marx92x

Autocross Newbie
loccusst said:
I just purchased my car on Wed and was told I was going to get one in the mail. So I have to wait till April before I get one? I knew there would be a wait but 4-6 weeks...I guess happy easter to me.

Thats going to be one twisted easter bunny

Skim Diesel

Go Kart Champion
dudes, it's been 4 weeks for me and no freakin FAST yet!

Texas_MkV

FIA World Rally Car Champion
I just don't understand the hold up. Did they wait until after they started selling the car, to start making the "Fast's". If they told you that you would be getting a Fast with the purchase. Shouldn't we get the fast with the purchase. I can understand the fact that it takes a while to figure out who to send it to, but this whole situation makes me nervous. It seems like they are just hoping all of us forget about it. Or maybe they are just taking their time.

NewYorkMike

So hot right now. . .
the fasts are cool. But to be about half way to coilovers, i'd sell it. It will sit on my desk and get dusty, my daughter will be infatuated with it for a week and then it gets forgotten about. I'd like to keep it but suspension is calling my name!

natonicGTI06

Go Kart Champion
bmwr32 said:
I hope all GTI owners get one....it's gonna be a long time before I get my GTI(or R36???). Dont sell it just to make a quick buck now...wait twenty years or so and the sell it, you'll make $1000+.....personally (no offense) people who sell their fasts' are VW Poseurs!

The way that i see it how many other car companies are doing things like this vw always going outside of the box. I think that they have the best ways to get your attention.go to www.youtube.com and type in volkswagen GTI you can watch all the commercials then you will understand what i am talking about...:thumbsup: :clap: :w00t:

kidkusu

My other ride is a UH-60
Talked to VW again and they told me i was Definatley getting my FAST they just havn't gotten around to processing all the orders yet. I told them that I was probably leaving in about 3 months, and they said I should have it by then, not gonna hold my breath. The funny thing is I could really give a damn if I get it or not, but something in me wants it so bad just because they said it is part of my purchas so they best gimme my stuff. "I'm Rick James Bitch"

atomoverride

Ruler of Omicron Persei 8
sorry to say I am not a sell out, but when I get my GTI in 4 weeks. And after that get my fast. I am going to sell that plastic toy soo fast on ebay it will make your head spin. Its just a plastic toy, and if its worth 200-400$ so much the better. I am buying the car, the toy is just frosting on my cake.

Besides 200-400$ buys alot of GAS.

Shovels

Touring Car Newbie
I didnt get a FAST toy with mine..its due back in the garage soon for CD autochanger and fixing yer womans damage so gonna mention it.:frown:

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Two weeks since purchase and still no fast. Think I will call VW of America and ask.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
I was told it would be at least 8-12 weeks and that it is being handled by the manufacturer. So anyone wanting theres two weeks later can forget about it. There's people who have been waiting over twice that long.