GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

am i insane to consider this?

Uberryan

Banned
those miles... you'll be paying maintenance costs all winter.

marsh1665

Ready to race!
my wife just referred to me a moron for proposing this... i guess i have my answer. ha.

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
IDK man that pretty damn cheap. Can you get a warranty on it? If so that would be ideal. It seems to be a well maintained vehicle aesthetically. Depending on your disposable income, it wouldn't hurt to buy it if a warranty could be purchased as well. That's cheap 4wd if you ask me.

marsh1665

Ready to race!
carfax shows 2 accidents---probably not the best car to haul kids around in---but that price is so tempting

Squashdaddy

Go Kart Champion
That is the cleanest 264k mile vehicle I have ever seen. I would probably buy it if it didn't have any problems.

zrickety

The Fixer
Check engine light is on and it's a Chrysler, run away.

marsh1665

Ready to race!
Check engine light is on and it's a Chrysler, run away.

good call. when i first saw that picture i figured they just put the key in to turn on the electrics to show mileage, but now i see RPM's. yikes.

Sebastian89

Ready to race!
good call. when i first saw that picture i figured they just put the key in to turn on the electrics to show mileage, but now i see RPM's. yikes.

Do you need inspection for the first year in Ohio? If not (and it's not something critical), buy it for the winter and sell or part it out in the summer lol

marsh1665

Ready to race!
you have to e-check used cars passed a certain age---but not sure if you have to e-check overtime title transfers, or just every 2 years. but yes, drive it until spring, then off-road it until it breaks, then junk it

ashchuckton

Ready to race!
What makes you think a Jeep with worn tires will do well in the snow? Even a 4wd needs snow tires. I figure with that mileage maintenance won't be cheap on that Jeep.