GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

An effective PSA..

apollosfury

designeddwk
sorry if this is a repost, but I did a search and didn't find this anywhere. It's a PSA that's pretty effective. maybe if the u.s. didn't feel the need to protect it's youth from reality, a 'commercial' such as this might actually make it onto tv here in the u.s.

J-DUB

got splashback?
whoa.....................

Strmtrpr

Censored
wow.....

Big A

Smoked dem cigarettes
Her combination of yelling/screaming is so fucking annoying.

Lucidity

Marx
I don't really find this as an effective deterrent. People who are stupid enough to text and drive aren't smart enough to change the way they do things.

Dredknut

DSG Fart Fanatic
I don't really find this as an effective deterrent. People who are stupid enough to text and drive aren't smart enough to change the way they do things.

QFT.

Nothing pisses me off more than some idiot who isn't paying attention and drives like a fucking moron because they are using a cell phone while driving. The worse part about it is the majority of the time they don't even realize how badly they are driving because they are too focused on their convo.

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
saw this a couple days ago...was going to post it, but I was too lazy. pretty intense.

slanky

Ready to race!
I don't see what's so intense about it. no worse than any PG movie out there pretty much...

Dredknut

DSG Fart Fanatic
This made me think of the crash scene from Death Proof