GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anaheim man killed by police in mistaken identity

grada89

Go Kart Champion
"And the police, instead of asking questions, they just shot first"

True in every damn possible way. Most think they know everything and can go on their power trip and do whatever they want. Even when you get pulled over, or in to any b.s situation with cops they always assume you did it, never let you explain yourself, or tell them whats actaully going on.

"From the window they saw Alexander handcuffed and bleeding in the front yard."

Why the f* would you handcuff the guy after you shot him not once but twice in the chest. Damn this 10 year veteran is one tool.

I don't know this situation isn't helping what most people think of cops.

Jeffh97

Nanner Puss!
So sad, this is why I hate guns. What I hate more than guns is the power trip it gives some people (not only cops) to use it as a first resort when it should be used as a last.

RIP Julian Alexander

There is nothing wrong with guns its who's hands they fall into. I own plenty of guns and you dont see me going out killing people nor do i get a power trip because i have one.

notkool59

Go Kart Champion
There is nothing wrong with guns its who's hands they fall into. I own plenty of guns and you dont see me going out killing people nor do i get a power trip because i have one.

I did say SOME people, I have plenty of family members that own guns too. So I do agree with whose hands they fall into. I personally don't like guns at all and really dislike all of modern warfare today. IMO wars should be fought how they were back in the roman times and medieval times, at least there was some honor behind it as well as strategy (not saying there people who fight in wars for our Country are not honorable, I am talking about how wars are fought).

FlyingFlynn

Missing the snow
It's just a bad situation. A guy holding a broomstick would of complied either way if you tried to say "hey i have a gun and you have a broomstick". Wonder what they will do to the guy.

-wiretap-

hax0r
I did say SOME people, I have plenty of family members that own guns too. So I do agree with whose hands they fall into. I personally don't like guns at all and really dislike all of modern warfare today. IMO wars should be fought how they were back in the roman times and medieval times, at least there was some honor behind it as well as strategy (not saying there people who fight in wars for our Country are not honorable, I am talking about how wars are fought).
I prefer the 2000lb JDAM.

Jeffh97

Nanner Puss!

either way your still killing people. I would rather be shot in the head then stoned to death.

bovice

Banned
^ "guns dont kill people, people kill people"

and yeah, the OC Sheriffs Dept is pretty retarted, they are mostly a bunch of assholes because of the mentality of the area down here, high strung bitches. my coworker got a ticket for not having his turn signal on during a turn, correct me if i am wrong, but i dont think it is a law to have a turn signal on during a turn.

i cant believe they just shot at the guy, no questions or "hands up" or whatever. good job orange county, you fucked up again.

RIP to that man, very sad.