GOLFMKV

Angry......

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
Wantagti said:
Cut it out you Marcus Vick fan. ;)

hahahahaha...that was good. but seriously, all of us at tech were happy for that a** clown to get out of our campus, he's been giving this school a bad name since he got here.

go hokies!

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
Dirty Pucka said:
Without them you wouldn't have a job.... take it like a man:wink:

well said...salesmen lie about cars just as much as the consumers do...worst of all is a misinformed salesman that does not even know anything about the car he is selling...ive had that happen to me on many car lots.

Wantagti

insufficient funds
Car(s)
Chevy Suburban Z71
The ones who I speak of never spend any money, so they don't make my living as factory warranty pays basically nothing. I guess I shouldn't have called them "customers". We have a name for them here. It's funny how good I've gotten at reading people and their agendas now that I've done this for 8 years. I was a salesman for 2.5 years, thank the Lord that's over.

Oh yea, go gobblers!! I'm with you on that sentiment. Just because your brother was great doesn't grant you stardom.

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
Wantagti said:
The ones who I speak of never spend any money, so they don't make my living as factory warranty pays basically nothing. I guess I shouldn't have called them "customers". We have a name for them here. It's funny how good I've gotten at reading people and their agendas now that I've done this for 8 years. I was a salesman for 2.5 years, thank the Lord that's over.

Oh yea, go gobblers!! I'm with you on that sentiment. Just because your brother was great doesn't grant you stardom.

hey..i'll take you one step farther...it is michael vick's fault that marcus turned out so bad. michael bought marcus a bimmer 750 IL when he got his drivers' license, he had everything handed to him so he thought he could act like his s**t dont stink...screw michael vick, im an eagles fan before a vick fan anyways :thumbup:

...but still go hokies!