GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Another Car to Add to the Mix of possible cars to get when my lease expires... MB GLA

misaka

Ready to race!
http://jalopnik.com/2015-mercedes-benz-gla-this-is-much-more-of-it-1133772137

Rumors are they may do an AMG run of this model too along with the CLA... Looks like a decent Q3 competitor... and it actually looks somewhat wagon/hatch like.... Closer to the regular A class than I imagined they would make it.

Since it comes out 1 month before my lease expires in 2014... and I haven't heard of a 2014 Golf R release date with DSG, this is certainly interesting.

That or a Q3 if they come out with it... I don't like the standard automatic slushbox on the Tiguan. I really am looking for a DSG transmission + AWD in hatch/wagon/suv like form for my next car. Adjustable suspension for these crapass nyc roads would be a plus. :)

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
I'd consider it when my x1 is done but the GLA's taillights are way to small.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
I was being sarcastic as they are huge! It also looks kinda Buick Encore'ish.

misaka

Ready to race!

Haha, Sorry sarcasm detection failed. I do like that it has a lower drag coefficient than the GTI, and that it's not overly tall. But come on audi... give me the Q3 Vail edition!

Plus points to MB if they keep the laser projectors from the concept and let me project stuff on cars in front of me :p haha

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Haha, Sorry sarcasm detection failed. I do like that it has a lower drag coefficient than the GTI, and that it's not overly tall. But come on audi... give me the Q3 Vail edition!

Plus points to MB if they keep the laser projectors from the concept and let me project stuff on cars in front of me :p haha

I've seen several Q3's in person while working in India and have to say, it would be my choice over the GLA. I would have bought the Q3 over my x1 if it were sold here already.

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion

I hate how this and the new A hatch's tails look like botox-injected lips. I don't know what the MB designers are smoking these days but it must be some good stuff.

More of the stick-on Tom Tom GPS look for the LCD screen I see.