GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Another Hulk movie?

08 VdUb WABBIT

Ready to race!
i dont think Marvel will ever beat The Dark Knights record in fastest tickets sales and 2nd all time greatest with us being in a ressesion... only titanic beat it by 50mil more when the economy at that time was booming and was out a lot longer

and from what i hear The Riddler will be played by Johnny Depp and penguin will be Phillip Seymour Hoffman and catwomen would be Angelina Jolie in the next sequels

UnNatural GTI

UnNaturally Aspirated
i dont think Marvel will ever beat The Dark Knights record in fastest tickets sales and 2nd all time greatest with us being in a ressesion... only titanic beat it by 50mil more when the economy at that time was booming and was out a lot longer

and from what i hear The Riddler will be played by Johnny Depp and penguin will be Phillip Seymour Hoffman and catwomen would be Angelina Jolie in the next sequels

2 things. Heath's tragic death helped with that A LOT. People wanted to see the movie that caused him to loose it.

and the Depp/Hoffman/Jolie in 3, thats still a rumor. It hasn't been confirmed by the studio or the team yet.

Sorry, but DC has nothing on Marvel. So lets keep it out of this thread.
I'm a Marvel guy. :thumbsup:

Lucidity

Marx

That's a giant rumor..... first off they don't even know if there's going to be a third right now. Bale is signed on to do another Terminator after Salvation. The Nolan's and Goyer have no script, and really don't have any solid ideas at this point according to Christopher Nolan.

Second, there will be no Penguin and no Catwomen. I don't know if you noticed or not, but Nolan's Batman has a much more serious tone to it. Penguin and Catwoman are not realistic villians and therefore would not be placed in the films. The Riddler is one of the few remaining villians that can be brought to the films and have them keep the more serious and believable nature of the new franchise.

Semparatus

3.2 Liters of Win
New Punisher coming out, or so I hear. Hopefully it wont fail as much as the last one.

V-dub Junglist

Ready to race!
Yea new Punisher starring two of my favorite HBO series actors... Titus Pulo and McNulty!!!
The batman stuff is beyond rumor. They are definitely making Cap. America and two more Iron Man movies before Avengers comes out.

argue53

Go Kart Champion
depp as the riddler would be awesome.. such a good actor and i think they left the dark knight open for a triology with the riddler as the villan

Si Killer

RIP BOVICE
jolie is hot and all but not much of an actress in her recent years. while she'd be an awesome catwoman visually, i think she'd drag the movie down

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
The new hulk was fantastic in my opinion, much better than the bana film. No full word on the other Batman yet, Depp does have a role as the Mad Hatter in a remake of Alice...that should be very interesting.

Looking forward to seeing Ryan Wilson as Deadpool...same witty SOB as he played in that Blade movie...just f'd up visually...

all the hulk movies have sucked so far so im not looking forward to anymore.

please, stop making shitty sequels.