GOLFMKV

Another reason I drive manual

McQueen77

Banned
awesome..

xd-data-ii

Go Kart Champion
That's funny

In all my previous cars I always wired a hidden inline switch to the fuel pump fuse. Extra security feature that worked great. Could easily knock the car off if this happened and they would have no idea how to get it going again. I may get shot in the head laughin at them though.
Didn't bother with this car - not in such a dodgy area anymore.

pcole904

Passed Driver's Ed
Would-be car thieves gave up, because they couldn't drive a stick shift

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/story/2...s-gave-up-when-they-couldnt-drive-stick-shift

:bellyroll:

Thats crazy and funny. I went to UCF in Orlando. I learned how to drive stick my sophomore yr in college because i was a car porter for Nissan. Never really had to get out of 1st, but that was the hardest gear to get into for me. Haven't had issues since. Just doing two things at once. Ever try eating a burger while shifting...Shoot

Chaos Theory

Passed Driver's Ed
Thats crazy and funny. I went to UCF in Orlando. I learned how to drive stick my sophomore yr in college because i was a car porter for Nissan. Never really had to get out of 1st, but that was the hardest gear to get into for me. Haven't had issues since. Just doing two things at once. Ever try eating a burger while shifting...Shoot

Reminds me when I worked at McDonald's when I was 16 and burnt my hand in the deep fryer.. Car was a 1986 CRX, It was blazing hot out, I was hungry as well.. So I drove to the hospital with my left hand out the window to try and catch a breeze, while I ate my cheeseburger, drank my cola (no cup holders in the CRX, either), and shifted gears.

Avant

Ready to race!

How about holding your girlfriend's hand, driving, and trying to shift at the same time?

qshashaa

Ready to race!
Hold the burger with ur left hand and push ur hand on the steering wheel to steer, and hold a drink with your right hand and shift gears, everytime you wanna take a bite use your knee to hold the wheel :p

SlowS3

Ready to race!
Hold the burger with ur left hand and push ur hand on the steering wheel to steer, and hold a drink with your right hand and shift gears, everytime you wanna take a bite use your knee to hold the wheel :p

Chase, while talking on the phone and having your friend next to you talking! over kill

Heartagram131

Go Kart Champion
Use to drive a '94 F350 for work with no cupholders and it was manual. I would always have to pull a trailer with equipment on it and have this old guy with me. I use to drive with my left hand and drink coffee with my right and he would shift with his left and drink with his right. We got so used to doing it that sometimes when I wasn't drinking coffee he would shift for me anyways... Lol!

Via Tapatalk

Heartagram131

Go Kart Champion
^still do this with the wife while I'm eating or drinking while driving...

Via Tapatalk