GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any one every realize

vernsan

Ready to race!

Boonedock82

Go Kart Champion
Well look at that, other photoedit comment taken back (does look like her face is cut and pasted in there to me tho prolly all the airbrushing they do but that is just my defense)

Cheers

Boonedock82

Go Kart Champion
Knew that did stuff like that, didn't know they went to that extent on the photo editing tho. You know the funny thing, this summer I was camping with a bunch of friends and there are a couple of fairly atractive ladies that came out with us. Most of the guys agreed by the end of the trip that most of the ladies that were out there with us looked so much better with out even make up on. Mind you we are all in our mid 20s but still I definitly thought that our lady freinds looks a whole lot better with the au naturel look, and one of them actualy switched to more of an aux naturel look (I know cos she is me gf) she only uses eye liner and a natural colour eye shadow. Wow I am bloody tired and totaly talking about non manly things on a car forum damn you sleeping disorder DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finnegan

The Drunken Irishman
She may be hot but I really don't like her on the show. She's only there as eye candy and I think it detracts from the over-all awesomeness of myth busters.

Stasis

E-Thug
She's definitely good looking, but I don't find her *smoking* hot. I like the geek factor though =P