GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anybody a video game junkie?

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Got Geforce Now Streaming (rtx 3080 tier) and started playing Metro Exodus a couple weeks ago.
Really well done game and super immersive, different from the typical fps experience.
Plus it looks amazing with the RTX 3080 and ray tracing

swcrow

Autocross Champion
I just started playing Insurgency: sandstorm.....verdict is still out

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
I really liked Sekiro but that game was too hardcore for me, Ghosts of Tsushima looks like a good middle ground

Daks

Autocross Champion
I really liked Sekiro but that game was too hardcore for me, Ghosts of Tsushima looks like a good middle ground
Way too hardcore, I stopped like three levels or so in - much like bloodborne, dead souls etc.. They all look good but I'm too North Americanized for them. I got used to participation trophies. In those series of games you get like touched, dead.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
I've been going through "Ghost of Tsushima". Not bad - 7/10. I'll finish it.
Had that recommended to me…I’ll add that to the list

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Way too hardcore, I stopped like three levels or so in - much like bloodborne, dead souls etc.. They all look good but I'm too North Americanized for them. I got used to participation trophies. In those series of games you get like touched, dead.
Did you ever play Starwars Jedi Fallen Order? It's a souls-like game but much more enjoyable for us noobs

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Beat Ori and the Blind Forest
Working on the Will of the Wisps
Halfway through Mario 3D and halfway Bowser's Fury. Playing these 2 with the kiddo and we go back and forth between them. Bowser's Fury is actually really good IMO. Great open map co-op game.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Both Ori games were great. I just finished Death's Door, and have Dying Light 2 and Uncharted: LOT collection coming later in the week.