GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anybody a video game junkie?

swcrow

Autocross Champion

Daks

Autocross Champion
So worth getting? I miss me a campaign type game
An hour in, yes. It's borderlands. It's pretty much the only first person game that I can stomach to play. That, and that one where you go sneaking around and can control rats and stuff... What's it called.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Bros, Borderlands 3 sucks, okay.

The game play is fine and fun, but unless you're going to mute the cut scenes, prepare for torture. The dialog is beyond awful.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Bros, Borderlands 3 sucks okay.

The game play is fine and fun, but unless you're going to mute the cut scenes, prepare for torture. The dialog is beyond awful.
The cut scenes are like 10 seconds long. The antagonists are a little cringy but that's kind of the point of the characters, they're streamer types. People don't like Ava because she's an annoying teenager. Could have done without her in the game but she's in like 2 scenes.

I respectfully disagree with your proclamation that the game "sucks" sir.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
An hour in, yes. It's borderlands. It's pretty much the only first person game that I can stomach to play. That, and that one where you go sneaking around and can control rats and stuff... What's it called.
Dishonored???
Loved the first one, haven't played the second yet

JC_451

Autocross Champion
The cut scenes are like 10 seconds long. The antagonists are a little cringy but that's kind of the point of the characters, they're streamer types. People don't like Ava because she's an annoying teenager. Could have done without her in the game but she's in like 2 scenes.

I respectfully disagree with your proclamation that the game "sucks" sir.
I said the game play is alright. 😋

Daks

Autocross Champion
Bros, Borderlands 3 sucks, okay.

I don't play games for cut scenes. I play games to game.

Jack Adebayor

Mostly ends up being FPS or third person shooters, or first person/third person action games. I've put a bunch of hours into Destiny, but I don't like that they charge for dlc, and microtransactions, and season passes. They've just got too many payment models going on for me to care about that game anymore.

God of War is my #1 game of all time. I can't wait for Ragnarok, hopefully later this year.

Returnal was also an amazing game. I hated Risk of Rain 2, but it was only the beta/early access I tried.

Ghost of Tsushima was awesome.

I put about 250 hours into Hades.

The Uncharted Series was really good, but I couldn't have given a shit about Last of Us.

I end up playing a lot of the first party studio games from Sony. Horizon Zero Dawn was another I liked.

Nier Automata, Forza Horizons, Children of Morta, Doom Eternal, It Takes Two, The Ascent, and Wasteland 3 are a bunch I've beat in the last few years. All of those have been on game pass too. There's probably a bunch I'm forgetting.

Gta5grand should be a pretty good idea of what I play though.
Played battlefield 5, It's a huge step down from bf1 in atmosphere and in game design. The maps are just terrible in BF5, they all have choke-points, or they are just huge open fields with no cover. In comparison bf1 had some of the best multiplayer maps I've ever played. Passchendaele in bf1 is my favourite multiplayer map of all time.

There's very few people playing bf1 at the moment, everyone seems to be playing bf5.

The pacific maps are decent, still not as good as bf1. Driving in the panzers and shermans is very fun.

Last edited:

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Played battlefield 5, It's a huge step down from bf1 in atmosphere and in game design. The maps are just terrible in BF5, they all have choke-points, or they are just huge open fields with no cover. In comparison bf1 had some of the best multiplayer maps I've ever played. Passchendaele in bf1 is my favourite multiplayer map of all time.

There's very few people playing bf1 at the moment, everyone seems to be playing bf5.

The pacific maps are decent, still not as good as bf1. Driving in the panzers and shermans is very fun.
Lots of people still have a bad taste in their mouth from BF2042. I haven't played it personally but Hell Let Loose seems to be the most popular battlefield-type game currently

swcrow

Autocross Champion

Lots of people still have a bad taste in their mouth from BF2042. I haven't played it personally but Hell Let Loose seems to be the most popular battlefield-type game currently
BF4 is awesome…. I’ve heard 2042 is really bad in comparison