Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
VW GTI

quailallstar

WOB DJ496
Car(s)
MY19 MK7.5 GTI Bunny
ACgolf said:
I have Philips all-weather bulbs installed on my MKIV as fog lights. They are really beautiful bulbs. Good tone, bright, and most importantly they have been on the car since 2002. I never had to replaced them once and i turn them on all the time. www.powerbulbs.com has pretty good deals on on variety of bulbs. I will be buying the same all-weather bulbs from philips for my MKV when my car arrives in a month. Here are a couple pics of my MKIV with the fogs on. The pics don't show it too well, but you can still see the differece compared to the OEM HIDs.

Nice pictures! Wish we had FALL in Miami. I had the same H3 bulbs from powerbulbs.com on the Passat and loved them. I looked around for 9006 versions and they dont make them! I found these on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/PURE...mZ8057383225QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVWQQtcZphoto

They work well, and give off a great Yellow light thats nice in the rain and crapy weather

walangij

D1 2010!
I had these on before I got the hoen xenon colormatched ones. I miss my yellows. I think that those ebay ones are fine they look exactly like the ones I had except I got mine from polarg for an a lot more than they were worth.

Attachments

• yellow-1.jpg
    yellow-1.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 479
  • yellow-2.jpg
    yellow-2.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 465
  • yellow-3.jpg
    yellow-3.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 1,255