GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone from Detroit or the Michigan Area?

brobst

Go Kart Champion
Sure, but he wanted cheap. Steves may not even take a customer supplied part. Talk to Vast in Ferndale, mi. They prolly do it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Sure, but he wanted cheap. Steves may not even take a customer supplied part. Talk to Vast in Ferndale, mi. They prolly do it.

I haven’t had an issue with Steve’s using the parts I buy in the past. [emoji2369]

Cheap would be get a couple buddies and give each a case of beer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Steves European.. Interesting name for a shop. Its like he took 5 seconds to come up with idea....

still better than those shops that take 2 or 3 letters and put "tuning" after it

I been to novi Michigan, it was one of the most depressing towns ive ever been to. Change my mind.

brobst

Go Kart Champion
Steves European.. Interesting name for a shop. Its like he took 5 seconds to come up with idea....

still better than those shops that take 2 or 3 letters and put "tuning" after it

I been to novi Michigan, it was one of the most depressing towns ive ever been to. Change my mind.
That's a crazy analysis. Novi mi has a large food scene. Unless you didn't eat

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
That's a crazy analysis. Novi mi has a large food scene. Unless you didn't eat

i did not eat good. Worked a convention :(

Mustve seen the boring part of Novi , cars seem to sell for cheap up there at their dealerships doe

CHerna

Ready to race!
i did not eat good. Worked a convention :(

Mustve seen the boring part of Novi , cars seem to sell for cheap up there at their dealerships doe

Yeah, you must've not gotten out much. Novi has some cool bars and breweries also.