GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone own a E30 M3?

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
curious if anyone on this forum owns a e30 m3:wub:

Kauz

Go Kart Newbie
I do!!! Not in the best shape...but it's been my dream car ever since i was a kid. Now I have it and its all about saving up and making the dream come true!!!

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
:bow: definitely on my short list of cars that i would sell my MkV for right now if I found one in good shape

Kauz

Go Kart Newbie
these things are very expensive to maintain unless you do your own work...with isnt the case for me! there's a $15k rule. If you buy it for 8k, plan on spending 7k to get it running good, pay 10 spend 5...etc.

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
yea ive been really debating about getting once used, but man its a gonna cost alot to maintain and look nice.

my dream one would be black with red leather interior and some nice 17" bbs rc wheels :headbang: :drool:

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Such a classic look. You cant go wrong with that! go to:www.s14.net

A very good site forum with cool and knowlegable people. You might even find a good one for sale.

here's one...pretty pricey, but gives an idea of what people ask for.
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/car/515522095.html

i know it's stupid, but i would pay 19k for that car in a heartbeat. it's perfect cept for the seats...and even they aren't that bad for being 20 years old

Kauz

Go Kart Newbie
nah not stupid at all. Its worth it if in good shape. These cars go up in value if kept good and miles as low as possible. I'll try to find the e30 bubble car and post a link here. It sold for a good chunk of change and had extremly low miles. But from what I hear, the guy who bought it tracked it out and blew the engine. Kinda sad I'd say. If he wanted to track a car he should have bought a beater m3 and dumped the money he spent on the bubble car to rebuild a track car. But hey if I was ballin who's to say what I'd do LOL.

BlueWabbit

back being low.
yummy sadly not much out there that are in decent shape if i could find one and had the money i'd jump the gun.

pbfoot

Ready to race!
I wanted to get one but the amount of work needed for most of them is obscene. The ones I looked at nearly needed a full repaint.

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
^full repaint is the least of your worries with a car like this. soo expensive, but if you have the cash, soo worth it.