GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone playing FORZA 2??

SideFX

Black and White
Whoa..pretty good graphics...looks unreal!!
haha..look at the disc glowing red!
Is it available on PCs too?

misterstig

Ready to race!
Whoa..pretty good graphics...looks unreal!!
haha..look at the disc glowing red!
Is it available on PCs too?

Yeah mate the graphics are unreal. Its only available on xbox360 but they have bought out a Forza 2 Xbox 360 pack so you get the machine with the game. That picture looks a bit grainy actually if you zoom out to 75 percent it looks better. You can take photos of your car like i did during the game and send them directly from the xbox360 to the forza website which is how i got it on here :biggrin: The cars are fully customisable, there is pretty much no limit to what you can do. Ive also got a Ferrari F355 Berlinetta which Ive put a stage 1 Turbo on !!!! :drool:

My GTI there is fully modded, its putting out about 400 KW and torque around 550NM !!!!!

vwgtimkv

Out of love for the car
Wish I was playing Forza2 but I don't have an XBox360. Anyone want to donate 1? :bellyroll:

I'd rather a PS3 :tongue: . . . but let's not go down that road . . .

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
I picked it up today finally, $75 @ JB... :woot:

My xbox live id is kirium82 if anyone ever feels like a race... :smile:

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
P.S. - Anyone put the 3.2 V6 AWD drivetrain into the GTI???

srbsta

Banned
god i want a x-box 360 bad now hahah after seeing that game at work....btw love the looks of the GTI in the pic

quaidorsay

Seriously try Forza 2 - its that good you might change your mind about a PS3 :tongue:

I remember loving Playstation Gran Turisimo and the other car games on the PS1 and PS2 I kinda thought nothing of the Xbox. It was until I got an xbox and one of the few games came with it was Forza Motorsport I. Then I realized how much this killed Gran Turisimo 4 which to me now was not as realistic as Forza Motorsport, for driving dynamics and graphics and game play...Forza Motorsport was a new world.

I mean it.

Now i havent played any computer games since because it was soo addicting. All I can say is, that Forza Motorsport was one of the most detailed and cromprehensive car games I had played, and it was the only first version, and to think they've released a new version on a new platform (xbox 360) does hint me to want to go on impulse and buy this baby.

Just another mention, like I said, the driving dynamics of the cars are so realistic you can feel you are there. But not to mention the graphics, but the way the race track is made to the same specification to the REAL tracks. They did a parallel comparison of Forza Motorsport Video and a real video in real life of a car driving on the track, and guess what,,, the Forza Motorsport Video looked even more REALISTIC! and this was on the XBOX 1.

Enough said.

Q

P.S. I do not work for Microsoft or any software developing company. WORD>!:respekt:

misterstig

Ready to race!
I picked it up today finally, $75 @ JB... :woot:

My xbox live id is kirium82 if anyone ever feels like a race... :smile:

Im keen mate - Ill add you to my friends list. Only problem is at the moment Ive picked up Guitar Hero 2 and cant stop playing!!! :iono: :biggrin:

I havent dropped the 3.2L engine in my GTI yet ingame but thats my next mod. Ive got a F355 Berlinetta with a stage 3 turbo which is a real handful :thumbup: