GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone use a screen protector on their 4G?

penpal

Srs Bzns
Anyone use a screen protector on their 4G iPhone/Touch? the one I've tried totally ruins the retina display making it hazy and bury. Is there one that doesn't fuck up the display or should I not even bother with it?

DubKnight

Go Kart Champion
What company are you going with? I have a screen protector on my Iphone 4 and have had no issues at all. Gotta make sure you dont cover the hole with it and you should be fine.

Mexican fast

Ready to race!
What company are you going with? I have a screen protector on my Iphone 4 and have had no issues at all. Gotta make sure you dont cover the hole with it and you should be fine.

I got one I bought at the apple store and I love it! It has a matte finish.

Cbus mkv

Lowcally Famous
you dont really need one, retina display is suppose to be scratch proof. I've had my 4g since August and i have no scratches

penpal

Srs Bzns

I don't remember what it was, it was some shitty "matte" anti glare film from bestbuy.

you dont really need one, retina display is suppose to be scratch proof. I've had my 4g since August and i have no scratches

mm its more for a peace of mind knowing myself, but till I can find one that doesn't fuck up the display I'll just have to be more careful :/

nhbubba

CEL free until 48,398 mi
Had a protector on my 3G... it sucked. Collected dirt around the edges, bubbles in the middle, and generally looked like ass.
Been running the 4G neckid. Although I've noticed it's scratched already...
Eff it...

utekineir

Banned
Have unused screen protectors sitting here from original iPhone, 3GS and iPad. All but one were gifts.

Never used any, just try be careful with the pocket phone goes into. Only scratches I've gotten have been from keys, screws or things like that in pocket with phone.

cskm

Banned