GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone watching the X-Games??

adamgti

Trust me, I'm an engineer
Hey, anyone here into these? Anyone just see Jake Brown's fall in skateboard big air? That was terrible, I'm kinda in shock right now, just the way he fell and argh, he slammed the ground SO HARD. I'm just waiting for motox best trick, wanna see this guy who says he has the double backflip.....

Wow he just got up, I can't believe it....

Boonedock82

Go Kart Champion
Hahahaahahahahahahah that was like watching a guy fall from a 5 story building and walk away, lmfao landed so hard he lost his shoes, god that was funny

edit: here is a better vid towards the end they have replays where you can see his shoes fly off better bloody hilarious I tell ya

daveleeuk

I have a GTI on Forza
i used 2 watch it years ago i used to blade and skateboard all the time (then i got a car lol).

this bail sounds brutal, is it on youtube?

My GT TDI

The Ass Master
if we ever get it in the UK it'll be on at stupid o'clock in the morning

Yeah the x games seem to blow more and more each year.

The double backflip was done moooonths ago. I'll see if i can find a picture of it.

adamgti

Trust me, I'm an engineer
??

Do you mean last year's double by Pastrana? I was just excited about seeing someone brand new try it.

And I like the X-Games more and more every year, getting bigger and bigger. And crazier.

johnny12345

Touring Car Champion
i used 2 watch it years ago i used to blade and skateboard all the time (then i got a car lol).

this bail sounds brutal, is it on youtube?

Let me get this straight, you were a fruit booter and you skated?.......wow

Thats like being bi-sexual or some shit......

I guess its because the underground riders are doing harder tricks and not getting credit for it.

Like Moto-x, if you dont do a backflip dont even bother doing a run cause you'll lose. Kiss of death is more exciting to watch than a backflip over done.