GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Apr ecu tune for mk7 out!

johnny_p

Go Kart Champion
Impressive power. Now, if they can just keep the car from falling apart...

Dave10781

Go Kart Champion
13 more MPH on a quarter mile trap speed from a tune? That's kinda nutty. But 381lb/ft through one wheel would be a little too much for me. Better wait for the LSD package.

DubDriver17

Oval Newbie
The numbers are definitely impressive and sure I wish I was in position to get a MK7. Truth is a K04 MK6 is still gonna be like 360hp. Sure, less torque, but it's nothing to overlook. Stage 2 Cars will probably be very comparable to a k04 mk6, maybe even a little faster. But you have to keep it in perspective, they're car already came with a turbo upgrade, so chances are it would still be cheaper to just get a K04 kit and pay off your car earlier.

mattchow

Ready to race!
I'm so happy that I have a 2015 Audi 3 2.0T as well :D but y'all missed the best part!

"Oh, yeah, I haven't shared that yet. We put in race fuel, swapped to slicks and 12.6! We only had 2 passes though before the track closed."

Last edited:

Cpuga93

Ready to race!
So done doing anything to my car and just gonna pay it off and trade it in next year for a mk7 golf r or Audi a3 what do you guys think?

trd420

Go Kart Champion
MK6 Stage 1 + Intake 269hp 295tq

MK7 GTI Stage 1 + Intake 326hp 390tq

MK6 K04 360hp 382tq

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
very very impressive. that intake is mad expensive at over $480.

I notice they don't have program switching anymore and that it is just a tune file uploaded. No other security lockout or anti-theft features or a way to return to stock (at this stage anyway). Would expect it to also be apr mobile compatible but its not mentioned either.

True. I wonder what that's all about? Micro space? Maybe this new ecu can't reconfigure itself like the Bosche?

MK6 Stage 1 + Intake 269hp 295tq

MK7 GTI Stage 1 + Intake 326hp 390tq

MK6 K04 360hp 382tq

Interesting. The k04 looks so linear compared to the gen3 stage 1. But look at the low end torque. A tuned mk7 catches you off guard and goodbye mk7, it's gone.

This is like the E90 to F30 M3. Except without v8s

butchered by autocorrecr

Cpuga93

Ready to race!
So Idk if this has been posted anywhere else but here is a revo beta stage 1 on golf r mk7
Fakkk