GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Are we alone?

Running Man

Ready to race!
Anyone think that it's Planet Earth only?

Personally I know I have seen what can only be described as non human airborne spacecraft.

Still looking forward to my Golf R though.

Avanti

Go Kart Champion
Anyone think that it's Planet Earth only?

Personally I know I have seen what can only be described as non human airborne spacecraft.

Still looking forward to my Golf R though.

So..... is the topic is earth the only place in the universe with life as we know it? Or is the topic your R on order?
Personally, I don't think we will discover even bacterial life , although it would be exciting if we could.

miked617

Go Kart Newbie
Non human spacecraft? More info please......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Running Man

Ready to race!
Two occasions, late at night, right above where I live, spacecraft stoping still in the sky then moving at incredible speed, stoping again and then gone.

They saw me I know, and they know I know.

Not sure to be worried or amazed still to this day.

SpeedieGTI

Go Kart Champion
This topic intrigues me greatly. Google Steven Greer and read some of his theories. Basically he believes that there is intelligent life elsewhere in the universe and they know all about Earth. However, they will not reveal themselves to us until Earth can basically "get their shit together" meaning stop all the fighting and atrocities against each other. He also feels that any alien species that could find Earth would have no need for anything on our planet since if one can travel through space/time why would they need any resources that we can provide since they are far superior to us already. The movie theme of an attack for our resources is very far fetched.

I'm a bit of a believer but not 100% convinced of course. I mean who are we to think that we are the only intelligent life form in the entire universe? There are also some ancient mysteries that could possibly be linked to "visitor" thousands of years ago.

Running Man

Ready to race!
Thanks for your reply speedieGTI ;)

I know what I experienced was real, but my family is first so I leave it at that.

A real event with no end yet.

Also, I bit my tongue last night so I say no more than this on the subject. Not a coincidence.

Last edited:

Running Man

Ready to race!
Other than tuning outfits :rolleyes: on this forum :eek:

Tyler Durden

Ready to race!
You are not alone in uberverse Running Man, I'm right behind you!